Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Sunday, January 16, 2011

About and Advertising

About
The Sunburnt Cow Handmade Shop features high quality handmade items from talented artisans. Please note that this blog in no way has connection to the artisans featured here. Purchasing from them is between you and them. I am not responsible for anything that transpires between the seller and the purchaser.

Advertising
If you would like to be featured on this blog, you have a couple choices.

1). Participate in our weekly link parties.

2). Advertising. With the Sunburnt Cow Handmade Shop steadily growing, I've decided to offer advertising to anyone who offers quality handmade items. (At this time - May, 2011 - there are approximately 2,000 page views per month. This will grow even more as I do some paid advertising). While this blog has a heavy emphasis on prim decor, I'd like to expand that. Additionally, this blog is not solely about decor, as I'd love to feature other handmade items, such as jewelry, art, etc.

The monthly rate is $5 per month. For this rate, I will put your banner in the top spot. Additionally, if you would like me to blog about your items once a week, I can do that for an additional $5 for two months. If interested, please contact me at iluvffmn - at - yahoo - dot - com. Please put "Ad" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment