Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Salt Marsh Sisters

Evening everyone, Deb Riddell here again.  As promised, I'm back to share some of my new favourite shops at Etsy.  I discovered Salt Marsh Sisters while doing my Pounced Upon Etsy treasury and love their products!  They have a line of organic bath & beauty products created in the beautiful Maritime province of Nova Scotia, Canada.  How about some of their Salt Marsh Soak?



It's a healing blend of sea salt and organic flowers, just add to your bath and revel in the rejuvenating mix of ocean air and organic florals.  And to make it even better, the salts are packaged in a recycled glass jar!  Just $11.00 for a 4 oz. bottle.  Click here to view the listing on Etsy and make sure you check out the other wonderful items on offer at Salt Marsh Sisters.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I am so needing a healing soak. This ole gal is due:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their show is awesome. I love these kinds of items. Thanks again for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds wonderful! I mentioned you this morning on my post...talking about soap! ♥

    ReplyDelete