Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Donna's Garden Shop

Hi everyone.  It's time again to introduce you to another talented undiscovered Etsian and this evening I'd like to introduce you to Donna of Donna's Garden Shop.


I first discovered Donna's shop when I did a "pounced" treasury at Etsy several months ago.  I was searching shops that had not yet had a sale when I came across her lovely garden shop.  I love her nature inspired floral creations and her topiary 'JOY' series above particularly caught my eye.  Each topiary measures about 13" high and this elegant, one of a kind floral design could easily be displayed any season of the year.  I can just see those lovely topiaries nestled in some white twinkle lights on your mantle for the coming Christmas season!  $40.00 + shipping, click here or click the picture above to visit this listing and be sure to check out the other lovely floral inspired items in Donna's shop!
Deb Riddell ~ Paxton Valley Folk Art

1 comment: