Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Thursday, October 27, 2011

KinSale Girl

I don't know about you but I am a sucker for vintage textiles.  Quilts, doilies, blankets, towels ... you name it, I love them.  So when I saw this Vintage Crazy Quilt on Etsy, I just had to share it with you.


Isn't it lovely?  Anne aka Kinsale Girl tells us it is from the 20's or 30's and that the backing has a fabric with tiny dancing reindeer on it, how whimsical and wonderful is that?  It measures 74 " x 67", a perfect size for snuggling!  $150.00 + shipping, what a wonderful addition to your vintage textiles collection!  Click here or click the picture above to go to the listing and make sure you check out Kinsale Girl for more great vintage and antique finds.

Deb Riddell ~ Paxton Valley Folk Art

No comments:

Post a Comment