Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Perfectly Prim Link Party

I haven't seen a link party which is devoted to showing off people's prims, so I decided to make one. Today - and for the next several days - I'll be having the Prairie Patch's first ever perfectly prim link party. It's my plan to do this on a weekly basis, though the first party will last a little longer. Following week's may have specific themes, but this first one will be anything you want to show off that's prim-related.

This will be a great way for those of you who are artisans of prim decor goodies to show off your various prims. It's also a great way for those who love handmade crafts and home decor to show off their collection as well!

Eventually I'd like to have a link party here, connecting all of you amazing artisans with those who love purchasing handmade prim decor items.

So let's have some fun!!
Prairie Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment