There will be changes around here soon. I'm not sure if this blog will stay up much longer. I may export all the posts over to Screaming Sardine. The link party will then be over there as well.
I will be turning the Sunburnt Cow into an ezine, along with Gen of Olde Pear Primitives. This is how we have things shaping up thus far:
- history lessons of the various items/implements and the decor
- spotlight on various bloggers/shops
- We need contributors in prim/country/Americana/folk art; shabby chic; cottage style; Victorian; eclectic; mixed media/altered art; vintage; diy; thrifting/junking; French
- tutorials; free epatterns
- Q & A
- classifieds - sale, swap, etc.
If any of you would like to contribute, please email me at iluvffmn - at - yahoo - dot com. You would get a link back to your site(s) whenever you contribute an article, which would mean more exposure for you. This could be a monthly writing gig or a one-off.