Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Prairie Patch Link Party Features

I thought I'd share the Perfectly Prim Link Party features over here to mix things up. Not sure if I'll be doing another Perfectly Prim link party due to my I Bid the Prim Community Adieu. I may bring it back' I may not. In the meantime, you can link up your prim, antique, or vintage items to the Sunburnt Cow link party beginning tomorrow. These can include items you didn't make.

At any rate, here are some great prim linkies from the party last week:

Jo-Ann from The Carter Clan shared some awesome items in her home that she put her own unique touches on.



Vintage Skye shared her fabulous restorative touches on a dresser for her dining room.



Christina from The Tattered Tag showed off this amazing vintage Pepsi Cola box that her grandparents had.



Tina from Tattered Sisters showed off a very sweet raggedy primitive spring heart. Love the button touch.



Tina from Tina's Primitive Attic shared some wonderful finds. I tell ya, she's the queen of these awesome thrift store/flea market finds!



Thanks so much, ladies, for linking up!! You're more than welcome to link up tomorrow here at the Sunburnt Cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment