Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shabby Chic / Paris Chic Lovelies

Remember to link up to the link party!

Since interviewing Cindy Adkins, I've been following her blog. She now has a new section in her Etsy shop called Market 2 Market, where you'll find "French flea-market style...brimming with Paris Chic." And all for $10 or less! Here are a few of the lovelies.





I'm gaga over this baby shoe...what about you?


To see all the lovelies, check out Market 2 Market on Etsy.

3 comments:

  1. Cindy's creations are amazing. I love the romantic lacy quality and she is definitely one of my favorites on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Have to go and check out her stuff on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Tracy! How did I miss this post? You are to sweet for words, my friend~thank you so much! I hope you're having a great weekend.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete