Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some More Changes on the Sunburnt Cow

I'm so appreciative of all the amazing artisans who agreed to be featured on here on the Sunburnt Cow Handmade Shop. I will still feature them - as well as the Udderly New Shop Winners, but as regular readers know, I feature the same artisans all the time. If something catches your eye, you'll probably click on the link, check out the shop, and see all the handmade items the shop keeper has for sale. Soooo...the posts here might not be anything new to you. And I certainly don't want you all bored!

Thus, I'm going to be venturing far and wide and also incorporate new handmade items I see online and make posts about them. As I said, I'll still be featuring many of the regulars whom you've seen on here before, but I'll also be adding some new stuff. I want this to be a blog you'll want to check out on a regular basis to see some of your favorites and some new artisans who might become your favorites!

If you make handmade items - no matter the niche - please email me at iluvffmn - at - yahoo - dot - com and send me the link to your shop or blog. That way I can write a post about you, too! :)

You can also link up at the Sunburnt Cow link party, and you'll catch my eye that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment