Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Exposure for the Contestants of the Udderly Amazing Contest

During the link party rounds, I would love to be able to write a little bio about each of the entrants. If you'd like to be featured, please email me a little bio and a link to your website/blog/shop. It's not required, but it will give you some extra exposure. (My email addy is in my profile).

For those who move on to the second round, I will give a shout out to all of the remaining participants on my other blogs All Thumbs Crafts and Prairie Patch. Additionally, the other judges will be posting about the contest on their blogs, so participants will get even more exposure on these other blogs!!

Such exposure is a great way to get a new shop a jump start on their way to a successful online presence!

2 comments:

  1. I so wish that I had my Etsy shop open!! I am still working on inventory.....the only thing that I am selling right now are DVDs on Ebay, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine -

    I'm hoping this will be an ongoing contest, so enter when you can. :) And we could always use your vote for the voting round.

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete