Support our Sponsors

Additional Information

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just a Couple More Days Until the First Udderly Amazing New Shop Contest!

Remember to link up to the Link Party!

Just a couple more days until the first Udderly Amazing New Shop Contest. I need you to help spread the word so we can assist new shops in getting some much needed exposure. In turn, for those of you who blog about the contest or put the button banner on your blogs in a prominent location, I want to give back to you. If you're helping to promote this contest, please let me know via comment here or send me an email. Also include the link where you've done so. I'll be more than happy to include you in a "sponsor" list, linking back to your blog or website.

I want to give everyone who is involved in this contest and those who are in support of it some recognition. Link love all around!

Linking this up to Sassy Sites Free For All Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know when you post your giveaway I'll list it! Happy Friday Hugs!

    ReplyDelete